NUE is a dynamic & innovative firm, with a network of national offices and partnerships providing clients with value-added services focused on Internal and external audits, Tax, financial and management accounting services, B-BBEE consulting and verification, secretarial services as well as advisory services.
NUE boasts a qualified team of highly skilled professionals, resources and experience which can be leveraged across a wide range of client engagements. NUE is managed by
- Qualified Chartered Accountants registered with The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Qualified auditors registered with the Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors (IRBA)
- Qualified auditors registered with the Institute Of Internal. Auditors (IIA)
- Registered Tax Practitioners registered with SARS and more.
- We provide services to both private and public clients, our methodologies are aligned to suit our client’s industry sector with consideration given to inter alia International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for small, medium and large enterprise, Generally Recognised Accounting Practices (GRAP), Division of Revenue Act (DoRA), Municipal Finance Management Act, (MFMA), Municipal Systems Act (MSA), Municipal Structures Act and Constitution, King 4 Corporate Governance, International AND Accounting Standards (IAS), International Standards on auditing (ISA).
- We offer pro-active, innovative, professional and fit-for-purpose financial services aligned to approved standards. Our clients acknowledge both our sound business judgment and our innovative and disciplined application of specialist skills, where quality of delivery includes not just technical expertise but also focused attention and a pragmatic, cost-effective approach. Our experiences and networks enables our team’s ability to adapt to the ongoing statutory and regulatory changes that have been experienced within the industry enhances the potential to add value and provide our client with quality professional service.
- We add value to our clients through a proactive and professional approach that delivers value-for-money service and the correct mix of skill, care and attention, flexibility and single-minded focus. We value commitment to relationship building, creating true partnerships with our clients and extracting long-term value. We have a commitment to train, transfer skills, create sustainable jobs and to empower people through entrepreneurship, we also provide a mentorship program.
Our Clients Include
- Private Companies
- Public Companies
- Government and State Owned Companies
- Small Medium Micro Enterprises
- Financial Institutions
- Cross Boarder entities
- The South Africa Institute Of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Independent Regulatory Board For Auditors (IRBA)
- South African Revenue Services (SARS)
- Institute Of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- The Institute of Risk Management South Africa (IRMSA)
- Southern African Institute of Government Auditors (SAIGA)
Our vision is nothing less than realizing the full potential of the finance industry within the African continent which in turn allows universal access to corporates with full participation and to drive a new era of development, growth, and productivity.